August 14th, 2018 – The X299 MICRO ATX 2 is a reimagined mATX board designed to support the power, performance, and cooling necessary to power Intel’s i5/i7/i9 CPU’s for the X299 Chipset. With a 14 Phase power design, a thick VRM heatsink/fan, two 8 pin EPS power connectors, an additional 6 pin PCIe power connector, and external BCLK, this motherboard was born for the enthusiast desiring maximum power in a small form factor. The X299 MICRO ATX 2 supports current storage standards, including M.2 NVMe, Intel Optane, Intel VROC and SATA 6Gb/s to give you a blazing fast access to your data, while Intel Dual-Band WIFI/BT and an Intel i219V Gigabit NIC Keeps you connected.
- New EVGA GUI BIOS: The new EVGA GUI BIOS has been redesigned to offer extreme performance and ease-of-use enhancements. Overclock settings are updated on-the-fly, there is a built in stress test, or you can let EVGA OC Robot overclock for you!
- 14 Phase Digital VRM with Active Cooling: This board features a revolutionary VRM and cooling system that allows you to push the most powerful Intel Core X-series i9 processors to the limit! See why others have touted this board to push their CPU’s further, while remaining cooler and more stable.
- Integrated WiFi and Bluetooth Module: The EVGA X299 Micro ATX 2 features an integrated WiFi module that contains the Intel AC8265 WiFi/BT. Just add the included wireless antennas, and enjoy blazing fast WiFi speeds!
- SPI Flashing with USB: You can now flash your BIOS with no CPU installed, using the included USB dongle!
- Supports Intel Core X-series Skylake-X Processors
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Reinforced PCIe and DIMM slots
- Intel VROC Support
- EVGA E-LEET X Tuning Support
If you need small motherboard capable of pure performance, the X299 MICRO ATX 2 strikes the perfect balance for features and power! With it’s superior VRM and cooling design, you can feel confident using the X299 Micro 2 with the most powerful i9 Intel CPU for the X299 chipset!
Video Overview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RujYLAVgVzA