PUBG Mobile ha ricevuto un nuovo aggiornamento tramite una consistente patch che annuncia l’arrivo della nuova mappa Vikendi Snow Map. Si tratta di una mappa innevata grande 6×6 km in cui ci potrà combattere con nuove armi, inedite motoslitte e nell’isola di spawn ci sarà una vera e propria battaglia a palle di neve. Tale mappa sarà disponibile a partire dal 20 dicembre. Tale aggiornamento, siglato V0.10, implementerà il matchmaking cross-server, ovvero la possiblità di essere abbinati a giocatori dello stesso livello in un altro server. Per concludere ci sarà un sistema che PENALIZZERA’ gli utenti che abbandonando le sessioni di gioco poco dopo l’inizio. L’update è già disponibile sui dispositivi Android ed iOS, ma come detto in apertura, sarà necessario attendere il 20 dicembre.
Ecco a voi il changelog ufficiale:
– Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map, is coming! It will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20th of December 2018, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later. We recommend downloading the map first.
– New weather added: Snow- Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
– Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island.
– Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center!
– Added Arabic support.
– Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers.
– Players that repeatedly exiting matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time.
– Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.- Added a layout for players with large hands.
– Added tags to items with quality, categories and background information.
– Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes. Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018!
– Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players.
– Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
– New commands added to Quick Chat.
– Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
– Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
– Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes.
– Added a feature in the backpack to show sources of unobtained items when tapped. Other Improvements- Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat.
– Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages.
– Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasize themes of each major update.