AMD ha rilasciato in queste ultime ore i nuovi driver per le sue schede grafiche Radeon.
Secondo quanto rilasciato nelle note troviamo finalmente nuovi profili Crossfire per Elite Dangerous e Need For Speed. Non mancano fix e correzioni di vari bug.
Per chi volesse scaricare i nuovi AMD Radeon Crimson 16.4.2 Hotfix può farlo comodamente cliccando su questo link.
Vi lasciamo al changelog per mostrarvi tutto ciò che vi possono offrire i nuovi driver:
- Updated or New Crossfire Profiles available for:
- Elite Dangerous™
- Need for Speed™
AMD Xconnect™ technology: This driver provides full support for Thunderbolt™ 3 eGFX enclosures configured with Radeon™ R9 Fury, Nano or 300 Series GPUs. This driver also provides plug’n’play simplicity, plus an integrated management interface for such devices.(1)
- The Division™ may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire™ technology mode.
- DOTA2™ toggling between borderless fullscreen and exclusive fullscreen can sometimes cause flickering or corruption when in AMD Crossfire™ technology mode.
- Some DirectX® 9 applications cannot disable AMD Crossfire™ technology mode through Radeon Settings.
- GPU clocks on some products may remain in high states after recovering from an application crash.
- A small subset of AMD Radeon™ R9 380 users may be experiencing slower than expected fan speeds.
- Power efficiency toggle in Radeon Settings is showing up for some unsupported products.
- The check for software updates feature in Radeon Settings may not find the latest available update.
- Some games may fail to show up in Radeon Settings gaming tab.
- The Radeon Settings option may sometimes disappear as a shortcut from the right-click context menu on desktop after a software upgrade.
- Steam®VR Performance Test may experience flickering in AMD Crossfire™ technology mode.
- Stuttering or corruption observed while playing Fallout 4™ on some graphics products in AMD Crossfire™ technology mode.
- Corruption in Hitman™ when using AMD Crossfire™ technology mode.
- Stuttering or freezing in some loading scenes while playing Hitman™ using AMD Crossfire™ technology mode.
- Negative scaling seen on Hitman™ when using AMD Crossfire™ technology mode.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved “In Game Overlay”.
- HDMI™ Scaling options may not be available in Radeon Settings on some system configurations or some applications may ignore the HDMI™ Scaling options setting.
- The option to enable/disable AMD Crossfire™ technology logo may be missing on some system configurations from the Gaming, Global Options tab in Radeon Settings.
- The Witcher® 3: Wild Hunt inventory and character pages may exhibit flickering in AMD Crossfire™ technology mode.
- Radeon Settings game manager does not display icons for Origin Games.
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo users may experience a system crash or hang after resuming from sleep or hibernate.