Da poche ore è stata rilasciata una nuova patch per Counter-Strike Global Offensive; il titolo di Valve giunge alla versione 18.104.22.168 introducendo molte novità oltre a sistemare alcuni imperfezioni soprattutto su Mac. A seguire vi elenchiamo tutti i cambiamenti e le numerose novità:
- Added new Gamma weapon case featuring 17 community-created weapon finishes and all-new knife finishes.
- Operation Wildfire Access Pass is no longer available for purchase.
- New CS:GO players will get a significant earned XP boost multiplier in Recruit and Private Ranks.
- Competitive matchmaking for new CS:GO players is now unlocked sooner, as soon as they rank up from Recruit to Private Rank 2.
PRIME BETA UPDATE
- CS:GO accounts will be Prime if they have verified their phone number and achieved at least Lieutenant Rank 21 or have earned a Service Medal.
- Prime accounts can now select to search only for other prime accounts in competitive matchmaking.
- When matchmaking with a party lobby, all party members must be Prime to have the Prime-only option available.
- New sound cue for shooting with low ammo.
- Upgraded sound fidelity, reduced distortion for Mag7, M249, Negev.
- New smoke sound to reduce interference with bomb defuse sound.
- New sound for text chat messages in party lobby.
- In classic game modes any money earned by a player mid-round will no longer be available for spending during the same round (i.e., SMG purchases are no longer possible during competitive pistol rounds).
- Suicide or disconnect compensation will no longer be awarded in warmup or during freezetime period.
- When controlling the bot and surviving round running out of time, the controlling player is now eligible to receive end of round money.
- Removed a legacy 2.5 seconds spawn grace period for players who reconnect to the round after freezetime is over.
- Increased upper limit on possible mp_halftime_duration values to 5 minutes.
- Added server convar sv_spec_post_death_additional_time that allows adding a delay for spectators between the death of a spec target and the switch to a new target.
- The convar sv_alltalk has been replaced with sv_talk_enemy_dead and sv_talk_enemy_alive.
- Classic Casual now defaults to team-restrict communication for living players.
- Fixed appearance of fonts in the community browser and console.
- Fixed some bugs with setting fullscreen resolution.
- Set all Mac players to use Raw Mouse Input by default since this is a better experience for most players. Players can manually revert to not using raw mouse input if that is what they prefer.
Discussione su post